Whether you are a complete beginner or you are an experienced junior golfer, we have created an environment that will enable you to learn, enjoy, play and compete!
What we offer:
- Junior Academy: For non-members and members, with no minimum age limit to 18 years of age. Costs are £6/hr or £30/6 coaching sessions. To get you ready for the course! We use the structured learning package, the Junior Golf Passport to help you learn at your own pace. For more information please Click HERE
- Academy Membership: An introductory membership (cost £25) designed to get you on the course as early as we can. You will obtain your handicap and you will be invited to 3 short-course events and our junior social events, to enable you to meet other juniors and enjoy our friendly clubhouse atmosphere.
- Junior Competitions: With competitions throughout the year at the Club and opportunities to represent Bramshaw in the Hampshire Junior and Academy Leagues, Hampshire Green Jackets, Blackmoor Shield and Royal British Legion Knock-out competitions we can keep you as busy as you want to be! For the 2017-18 schedule of Junior Competitions please Click HERE and for our Short-course Competition Programme (for younger & less experienced juniors) please Click HERE.
- Our Junior Team: We have a team of Professionals and volunteers who are here to help you learn, compete and have fun in a safe environement. Our Professionals and Junior Organiser are DBS vetted and have the appropriate Safeguarding & Protection of Children certificates.
- Junior Membership: For our Membership Application Form please Click HERE.
If you are interested in learning more, please click on the links on this page and if you have any queries or would like to know the next steps/options, please don't hesitate to contact:
- Junior Organiser: Nev James (023 8086 2647) or firstname.lastname@example.org. for all queries involving the junior golf set-up at Bramshaw.
- General Manager: Andy Rideout (023 8081 3433 - Option 4) for Membership queries.
- Professional Team: Clive Bonner, Mike Bristow and Claire Duffy (023 8081 3434) for information on coaching and development opportunities and introductory ‘taster’ sessions.